Your visitWe are closely following the development of the Covid 19 situation. Our top priority is the health and well-being of our patients and employees.
In accordance with the guidelines of the state government of Baden-Württemberg, we have adapted our hygiene concept accordingly in strict compliance with the guidelines.
Safety measures for patients and employees
* Obligation to wear mouth and nose protection
* Contactless temperature control upon entering the practice
* Regular hand hygiene (disinfection racks are available for you).
* Regular ventilation, ozonization and ionization of the practice rooms for optimum air quality
* We also recommend the Corona warning app
If you have symptoms of infection or have had contact with people sick with Covid 19, please do not come to the office until you have made an appointment by phone.
You will then be scheduled at a specific time and shown to a special infection room by our physicians. We have introduced a special Covid consultation hour, outside of our normal practice hours.
This provides all other patients with the highest level of assurance that they will not come into contact with infectious patients.
We offer the following Covid diagnostic methods:* Covid vaccination
* PCR nasopharyngeal swab
* Rapid antigen test for nasopharyngeal swab, which we have in stock in sufficient quantity.
* Antibody rapid test in the practice or in the laboratory
For prophylaxis we offer infusions to strengthen the immune system.
Additionally, please refer to the federal government's current information on Covid-19.